Is life super hectic?
Do you spend a lot of time in overwhelm?
Do you hardly remember the days passing by in a blur?
Maybe it’s time to slow down, SMELL THE ROSES, and Cultivate PEACE in 2017.
The benefits of slowing down are endless.
Here are just a few …
- Reduces cortisol, thus reducing inflammation and potential disease.
- Allows for time for fun and relaxation.
- Creates space for building and sustaining valuable relationships.
- Lessens feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Supports creativity.
- Improves mental clarity.
- Creates mindfulness and gratitude of this one gifted moment.
- Provides time for dreaming.
- Builds awareness and appreciation of blessings.
How can we slow down and SMELL THE ROSES more in 2017?
Here are a few suggestions.
Remember, no overwhelm allowed!
Try one at a time and add in what works for you. Let go of what doesn’t serve.
- List your priorities.
- Learn to say “NO”
- Establish healthy sleep patterns.
- Take detox baths.
- Establish a meditation practice.
- Practice yoga.
- Express gratitude daily.
- Eat delicious nutritious whole foods.
- Do something just for fun!
Mindful Monday Action Step
Contact a friend that you’ve been missing. Schedule a time to meet. Have lunch. Take a walk. Grab a cup of coffee. Reconnect.
Want more PEACE in 2017?
Stop and SMELL THE ROSES in some small way every day!
Reach out. Let’s chat. Let me know how you are doing. Any “aha moments”?
Are you struggling to Cultivate PEACE in your life? Do you find it hard to move forward with ease and grace?
If this is you, contact me for a complimentary 15 minute Cultivating Clarity Session. Here’s how…
Send your message below, and I will reply shortly.
Or you can email me at email@example.com or call (904) 502-8936 and leave a message.